The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Alignment, Moods, and Emotes

Tier Alignment Appearance selection

I think it would be great if we could just which tier of alignment we would like our character to show, instead of all or nothing. The tiers still would have to be unlocked, but once they are you can then choose which ones you would like present and showing on your character.

Mood & Emote pack

I enjoy making the most out of my role playing experience. That usually includes me using a lot of emotes, actions, and moods during my game play whether its to another player or a NCP. But even though I am a subscriber I am still limited on the emotes, moods, and actions I can use. All I am asking for is a way to be able to purchase A pack that unlocks just a majority, if not all emotes. moods, and actions and nothing else?

Mood & Emote Quick bar

Like I said earlier, Enjoy making the most of my role playing experience, and it can become difficult and tiresome to constantly have to scroll and search for the emotes, moods, and actions I want to use. Can we get a customizable quick bar for these?

War Journal

I would enjoy if we could have a war journal of some kind. I be happy if it was a forum, or posted on our account to be viewed, or my favorite in game. The war journal would be for a person to create, describe, and share their character's back-story, before their role in The Old Republic. Also a person could write down their experiences, missions, and adventures, but int their own words, that their character has been through during their time in The Old Republic.

No Guild Perk?

This may sound odd or unusual, but I do not believe all people enjoy being part of a guild. Is there a way for someone who refuses to join a guild to receive certain perks? I am not sure what kind of perks you could give, but maybe something to make it where it can be somewhat beneficial to not be in the guild if that is your play style?

These were just a few random suggestions that came to my mind,

Thank You for your time.