Ziost Suggestion *SPOILERS* (BW please read this)

OrinVlado

So if we conclude all the things we can read above, BioWare had made something terrible wrong in SoR.

I asked myself why the Emperor had no body anymore and till now I am waiting for an answer.

It simply does not fit with the story written by those who made the main class missions in the game from lvl 1-50.

So, my dear friends, tell me what happened to the Emperor so he lost his physical form.

It might be, that with the killing of this Voice he his mind was severly damaged, but I can't belive that his body would die as a result of that.

And one last thing.

Nice that Yavin appears, but why would Vitiate go there to hide?

Simply makes no sense to me.

I expected some distant planet far from tha galaxys reach, maybe in one of the satalite galaxys.

But well ... now it's to late :(

Debuffs wouldn't be a good idea in daily areas, but I support all the effects you mentioned

I thought of debuffs or some kind oof that during the story, not in the daily area.

It would make little sense.

Not sure, but Vitiate seems to no longer be on Ziost, so ...

I thought of debuffs or some kind oof that during the story, not in the daily area.

It would make little sense.

Not sure, but Vitiate seems to no longer be on Ziost, so ...

Well he is was no longer on Nathema, and yet there was still nothing there, including the force. Just a freaking rock. Which is essentially what Ziost is now. Although I agree with whoever said it earlier, that Vitiate isn't as strong as he was when he did the first ritual. So with that in mind, it would make sense that not everything would be gone

Wouldn't this basically place Tech users (Smuggler, Trooper, Bounty Hunter, Agent) at an advantage over Force users (Knight, Consular, Warrior, Inquisitor)?

If the force users had a decrease in force regeneration or something, then the tech users would have a health drop of some kind or something similar. I.E. they should be affected somehow, maybe like a "lose your mind" buff that would have some sort of negative affect on the toon