Game pauses when changing selected crew member with crafting menu open

Kunovega

When you first open a crafting menu there has always been a slight pause as your recipe's load

But once the window is open there was never a delay to switch the currently selected crew member

After the recent patch; if you select a new crew member from the crew skill window while a crafting menu is open. The menu reloads causing there to be a pause every time you change crew members

Changing crew from the drop down tab still functions correctly without a pause, but I've always selected new crew from the actual crew skill window because that's usually where I'm looking to examine their current list of what they are scheduled to craft

I have the same issue. It's worse on characters that have more schematics and it also seems worse when you unfold a larger category of schematics. When I unfold a category that has a lot of schematics, my biochem can have a delay of almost a minute when I switch characters in the crew management window. When I have a category open with just a few schematics, I barely notice the delay.

And as stated before, when I switch using the drop-down menu in the crafting window, I get no delays.

This is very annoying but what frustrates me even more is that a ticket I submitted for it was just replied to with a standard email about known issues and closed. I really feel ignored on this and that doesn't make it better.

It's almost like somebody changed a setting to open the list minimized instead of maximized and released the change without testing. These defects are clearly noticeable, and make the crafting window more annoying than it used to be.