The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

adaptive/light modifiable headgear for female chars

there's plenty of modifiable large headgear and full face headgear but there is only the few which are part of a sets it would be nice to see maybe a tiara or similar headband style piece of adaptive headgear that can be brought separately from any sets and there is also a distinct lack of similar gear on the coms vendors as-well there's mainly gear that is locked to the classes or heavy grade which cant be used on companions that can only wear light armor

I fail to understand why this request pertains solely to female characters, though will refrain from jumping to the conclusion that the OP is sexist and considers circlets and the like to be suited only for females. :)

That said -- I would love to see more adaptive "unobtrusive" headgear that doesn't cover the hair, eyes, half the face, etc. We've been getting far too many sets with highly "obtrusive" headgear for my liking lately. >.<

However, if this is for a character and not a companion, the outfit designer lets any class wear circlet-type headgear. On the Imperial side, Inquisitors get a ton of it, and on the Republic side, the Jedi classes do. And let's not forget the Voss reputation vendor, where you can get a beautiful adaptive armor circlet for a modest price. Overall though, there are very few adaptive circlet type headgear pieces compared to all the helmets and assorted funny hats.

for both chars and comps but mainly for companions because you can get pieces of circlet style for consular's and knights from the low level vendors but they are class locked and i believe the same on the imp side and yeah there's way to much obtrusive headgear out there or its gear that is v v v odd and wont fit with most chars or companions looks