Bugs from Ziost speeder "fix"

unibim

Exclamation: DON'T FIX IT! DO NOT FIX IT!

Statement: I know you're trying to help by reporting it, but this is one thing that should stay.

Suggestion: Actually, it should become a thing. It needs to become a thing. Many of us are spending hours playing with it because it's so fun. We're playing with the speeder and the glitch.

Reasoning: Nobody can go beyond Ziost with that on their character (tested). So anyone caught with it outside of Ziost is hacking and should be punished for it.

Wouldn't it be funny if this was "usable" in WZs, just like the bug they tried to fix. I doubt it will work cuz as soon as you take damage, you are dismounted. Edited by Syrlex

This is one bug I would love to see them keep. I came across it the other day; at first I was thinking 'I don't think this is working as intended'. As I kept playing with it, I found it was really fun. Now I can't stop picturing my big bad level 60 Merc zooming around the People's Tower with her arms out, yelling 'VROOOOOOOOM!' every time she hits a speed boost.

Heck, if BW is smart, they'll pick this up and run with it. Ziost Long Jump tournament, anyone? ;)

Another bug that has not been mentioned before:

When you are on the first quest step, click on the speeder and get the error message "You need fuel for this speeder", you will still receive the speeder buff and get mounted.

This must be a bug because you should only receive the speeder after you found all the fuel.

Another bug that has not been mentioned before:

When you are on the first quest step, click on the speeder and get the error message "You need fuel for this speeder", you will still receive the speeder buff and get mounted.

This must be a bug because you should only receive the speeder after you found all the fuel.

Another bug:

I am on the first step, "find the key's purpose" and I can't click the speeder at all. It glows, but there is no error message, no buff that pops up or anything. Disbanding, zoning, relogging, resetting etc does not work.

Another bug:

I am on the first step, "find the key's purpose" and I can't click the speeder at all. It glows, but there is no error message, no buff that pops up or anything. Disbanding, zoning, relogging, resetting etc does not work.

You can find more information about that bug in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=809656. Did you accept the quest before the Thursday update? I heard some players had their quest reset that day.