Char select page bug - how long?

Veronyka

Hi,

I play mainly Bounty Hunters and so this bug where the character select screen doesn't show unifying colours irritates me a lot. I did not even touch the Outfit Designer on some of my hunters and yet their colours are not unified on the character select screen. I appreciate that this is not a game-breaking bug, but it is irritating. I enjoy seeing the busts of my characters in all their glory on this screen.

Can we have a dev give a timeline for a fix on this please?

Hi,

I play mainly Bounty Hunters and so this bug where the character select screen doesn't show unifying colours irritates me a lot. I did not even touch the Outfit Designer on some of my hunters and yet their colours are not unified on the character select screen. I appreciate that this is not a game-breaking bug, but it is irritating. I enjoy seeing the busts of my characters in all their glory on this screen.

Can we have a dev give a timeline for a fix on this please?

Are you trying to allow pieces from the gear tab to show through empty spots?

I've had no trouble with unify colors working on the select screen however it requires all of the outfit to be part of the tab that contains the color that is being applied and unified. It will not bleed through onto other tabs below it if the gear shown is not part of the same outfit tab

I don't think it has anything to do with using the Outfit Designer. Seemingly at random several of my characters have lost their colour unification on the select screen, but I have not used the Outfit Designer with any of them. It merely happened at random over the course of a few days. It has not happened with the one character that has used the Designer.