Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Heroics using your own crew

Supremewisdom

• 3 months later...
There's a trooper mission (end of chapter 2 iirc) where you do this (sort of) and at the beginning your whole crew is assaulting the insertion location then you split off to do the mission. It truly has a squad feeling to it and I wish they would replicate this with heroics like you suggest here. (beats a GSI demigod robot any day)

I agree completely because I love solo play. :)

This lol seriously love pvping and raiding with others but come flash points, heriocs or anything else out of the pvp/raid deal we should be able to do with just us and our companions.

Really enjoy building the relationships with companions and I'd love to see even chatter between them mass effect style.

Mako: So what do you consider fun?.

Hk: Happy: I dare not tell or you may never sleep on the ship again.

Edited by Heromofo
Missed something

I think it would be nice to use your own crew members in Heroics instead of other players. It's difficult to find players at times. Also, many players don't know how to work as a team. I think this feature should be made available to subscribers.

Oh, you have no idea... (Late Night Gamer)

Considering that other Bioware games allowed for 3 or 4 companions active at any given time, I think giving a full squad for flashpoints, three companions for late-game soloing, and two for being with a single friend would make the experience pretty satisfying for me. It might require a UI change to accommodate for the increased companion count, and maybe an increase in the healing potential for Healer Companions (Treek, from what I heard, is completely broken in that regard), but it could be done. As a plus, increasing the active companion count for just about everything could be great practice for when the real challenge of group play kicks in. I already do that with my Jedi Sage, healing tactically with my Tank to take advantage of healer practice. Pretty effective, in my opinion...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.