"The Smuggler Mission “Party Crasher” now grants the Codex entry “Drooga the Hutt.”

dolfinator

So this long-bugged codex entry has been "fixed" but is it really? If the only way to get that codex entry is to complete a smuggler class mission, how the hell are people supposed to get it if they have already completed the class mission? And almost everyone who wants that codex entry will have completed that mission long ago... Please give us a real way to get the entry, Bioware! Edited by dolfinator

I agree, fixing this for new players and then calling it done is wrong. There are thousands, arguably millions of players who already completed the quest and cannot get the codex entry.

Previously, you could contact CS and get the codex entry restored for a specific character´, so I suppose that's what we have to do in this case.

Also was turned down by CS. :(

I would love to be able to do this for you but unfortunately Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service does not have the means to grant codex entries to account.

They are all tied in with the legacy system, this is an area that we do not have access to as force granting anything attached to your legacy will break it completely and could make all characters on that legacy unplayable.

However the issue of retroactively adding codex to players to players account is being looked at and as soon as we can find a way to do this without negatively affecting your account we will do so.

Now why does that not surprise me? :D Also, this explains why we won't get the Nar Shaddaa nightlife achievements anytime soon.

Oh well, at least now we know there's no point in putting in any additional tickets on this, so don't bother putting in a ticket yourself.

Edited by Jerba