Just wanted to say thank you SWOR Team I love this game!

Zehal

Never have any mmo drawn me so much to its story like this one. You guys have the best writers ever... I'm not a fan of Star Wars but man the story is sooo good its like playing your own personal movie!

I have only play Inquisitor so far as I never been interested in anything other than shooting lightning out of my hands... But I feel tempted to play the other classes later if I manage to ever get the time... Even more interesting was when I found myself being a Sith yet making Lightside decision that actually felt like making a difference for the Empire, never would have imagine such a thing possible! Oh and don't get me started on all your voice actor OMG it gives such powerful impact and feel to the story!!!!

Also the thank you to the mature community of players that makes the experience so much better even in the PvP areas, the opposite side lets you complete your dailies!? Thats really nice of them! (Except in Yavin 4 PvP Server, there are a few groups of players that camp the temple with the classic ganking and makes it impossible to complete the dailies especially if you're a casual and don't get to have much time to play, it gets frustrating even when we were help by others to drive them off, I can manage a week happening but EVERY DAY?! *Nobody got time for that* like the black lady sings hahahaha. :confused: Anyway thankfully I had enough coins to pay for a Server transfer and am enjoying the high level content of the game again! :D)

SO thank you for all this effort, I'm SO excited to see what other stories will come up, more SOLO flashpoints or operation content for Story purposes? or will we see a Kreia, Nihilus... and the other immortal broken guy (Always forget its name) or maybe meet them before they turn into Anti-Force Abominations? I thought of this since we got to fight THE REVAN! so maybe it could happen I guess... Or maybe see the Race/Story/Conflict in game of the "Celestial" Force Sensitive, since we see the Rakata and other ancient races (The episode in the Clone Wars Series about them really pick my interest as I never imagine race LIKE THAT in the Star Wars Universe)?

Sorry if I offend any Lore Masters with my Hype and wishful thinking, about so many stuff thats not chronological possible, I just mention it because it where the few thing that attracted me to Star Wars Universe besides the Jedi and Sith stuff of course :D

Anyway, Thankyou soooo much SWOR Team/writer's/voice actors etc, Community of Players, RPG Lore Masters players, I just need to express this because man, you guys sure know how to make a Fan of Star Wars Universe of someone who was indifferent to it! I'm really enjoying myself soo much, the STORIES ARE SOOO GOOD you can make a movie out of them or better yet, you're playing them! :D

Sorry, sorry got carried away again, anywho Thanks again! :rolleyes:

Sincerely

0z