Some more uses for fleet comms ideas

BrianDavion

so, fleet comm are sortta getting less and less worthwhile, dedicated GSFers have pretty much everything from the vendor they want so it'd be nice to have some new stuff, so here's an idea. how about decorations in the form of the GSF exclusive crewmen? that way if we want we can have Oro Wogana hanging out at our place?

Those guys, and maybe some generic pilot NPCs as well. That would be nice.

We could suggest adding more ship decorations but they already gave most of those possibilities to the RNG gods by putting them in packs instead of on the vendor.

I'm not sure what else to suggest beyond that, but I'd also like to see an exchange back and forth between warzone comms and fleet comms. I tried warzones for a bit a while back but I haven't had any interest / motivation in putting up with them lately (I think the last time was a few months before 4v4 arenas were added?) but I would like to be able to use fleet comms to purchase some of the decoration options that are available for warzone comms. (Or they could offer those more directly by adding alternate priced duplicates of those items to the vendor.)