12x exp

Patroller

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be REALLY nice if next time they decide to do something like Ziost, instead of just saying 'oh hai guis it's on the 4th' they actually tell us a 100% time it'll be activated. Not only that, but waiting until 11am server time for my server is not fun. Why can't it be early? Why does it have to be afternoon? COME ON, BIOWARE, STOP doing this crap to me!!!

It would be REALLY nice if next time they decide to do something like Ziost, instead of just saying 'oh hai guis it's on the 4th' they actually tell us a 100% time it'll be activated. Not only that, but waiting until 11am server time for my server is not fun. Why can't it be early? Why does it have to be afternoon? COME ON, BIOWARE, STOP doing this crap to me!!!

there is a set time for Ziost, 8AM PST May 4th, 2015. Its the 12x Exp time everyones guessing at :p

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way i can turn it off?

It sucks for a first time player... i want to try to enjoy the missions and the different planets, but im having to skip huge chunks because im too high of a level. and just doing the story missions from each planet boost me past the requirement for the next planet.

You can get an item on the fleet which turns it off for 8 hours. Just stockpile up like 10 and don't worry about the boost for a while :)

(I don't remember exactly where it is, I'm sure someone else does tho)

• 2 months later...
Is there a way i can turn it off?

It sucks for a first time player... i want to try to enjoy the missions and the different planets, but im having to skip huge chunks because im too high of a level. and just doing the story missions from each planet boost me past the requirement for the next planet.

After a quick search:

Go to your faction's Fleet. In the Skills & PvP wing (the "yellow" section of the outer ring), in the first booth with a star icon above the doorway, you'll find a Gree NPC that sells the item called a White Acute Module that you use to supress the 12x XP gain for a period of 8 hours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
With 12x it takes away the challenge and isn't this what the game is about challenge i mean it

away the fun

I'm only here for the story, so the challenge can go take a walk as far as I'm concerned. Especially with something as long as this game.