Odd question

xDELTHYx

... Complete Focus on GSF 100% possible :D

... but inadvisable. Bioware isn't supporting GSF enough, and their ops aren't patrolling it enough to keep out bots and afks, to make it much more than an exercise in frustration--at least if you're serious about it. If you just jump in to do a daily here or there and don't expect to win or have a fair fight, then its alright.

Don't get me wrong, I play GSF often. But only despite all their problems. I would never sub if it was just for GSF--at least until they fix all the problems they have with bad manners and issues with putting incentive in the wrong things (which is causing most of the BM).

Many of us here just play GSF. It's fully possible to care about GSF, and advisable- if you care about GSF a whole lot. GSF doesn't get you any rewards for your ground game except for experience and credit. The games have mostly unrelated progression, making it possible to start a level 1 on a new server and only ever GSF with them, etc.

So if your question is, "do I need the ground game to GSF", no, not at all. If the question is "can GSF help me in the ground game", the answer is "not really, unless you needed some supplementary XP".