sentinel combat cap

nydili

Hello, I wade a bit to my stuff felt spec combat. I ' am 100 % accuracy , but people tell me it takes the critical 25%; others, the alacrity and other full flow power ( when you have 100% accuracy cap) .

Is a used have an answer to this dilemma? I know the criticism it can be interesting , but with the dissonant explosion proc critically , I wonder if it's really useful ( and the bonus that gives 4 reviews removal too) knowing that it is a the biggest go . For the alacrity I see what it can be used , especially for the burst combos come out with precision, but it really needed ? there is a cap to achieve? and full power surge ?

For Combat Sentinel in PvE you definitely want 100% accuracy, 69-75% surge, and as much power as possible. You can go with no crit but it is good to have some. Might augments can be better than power augments if you have no crit from mods or enhancements. Alacrity can be good especially if you are very quick on your keyboard but it isn't necessarily a must have for a Combat Sent. If you do use Alacrity in your gear a minimum to go for is one enhancement or 2 augments to make your precision windows easier but you won't see much difference in dps.