The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bathrooms seriously we need them

It would be cool to have a walk in closet. Manikins are cool but seeing all the outfits together along a wall is more realistic. Plus a hat rack and a shoe rack would be nice.

As for kitchens, it would be cool to have pots and pans hanging from a ceiling. Also an open grill like the ones in japanese restaurants would be cool as well.

And bathrooms. Weird not having them in a house.

Edited by Bonnypirate
Better sugestion

It would be cool to have a walk in closet. Manikins are cool but seeing all the outfits together along a wall is more realistic. Plus a hat rack and a shoe rack would be nice.

As for kitchens, it would be cool to have pots and pans hanging from a ceiling. Also an open grill like the ones in japanese restaurants would be cool as well.

And bathrooms. Weird not having them in a house.

this game is digital barbie enough dont actually NEED a barbies fun house, not sure why would need any of that. apparently imagination is dead...

I have seen housing in TOR, LotRO and EQ2. None of them has bathrooms (unless EQ2 has some advanced housing options I have not seen).

but what about shoe racks, and closets, and hangers, kitchens, etc...I can't be expect to battle giant monsters and save the galaxy without having a kitchen.

Mass Effect had restrooms on the ship. Served no purpose other than cosmetic but it made for the ship to feel more like a home. Same for cantine area as I recall.

SWG didn't implement restrooms in the housing units and I felt this was needed then. You could spend hours decorating but at the end of the day it was just a building. it didn't really feel like a home.

As to the need for closets and shoe space, I would argue we already have those. We have multiple cabinets and wall units which could be argued to be closets. Tehy don't open so we don't know what they have inside.

But a restroom can be something more than a toilet and a bathtub. In fact I would argue this approach would be a little lacking in inspiration and imagination. Think more along the lines of Vishi Hotbath, a corellalin sauna, a Tatooine tanning bed, a jedi mediation bench, a Sith sweat lodge, a typhon waterfall, etc.

but what about shoe racks, and closets, and hangers, kitchens, etc...I can't be expect to battle giant monsters and save the galaxy without having a kitchen.

Hey, if people want those kinds of decorations, sure. You can sort of do a kitchen in LotRO.

What we really need of course is a sex dungeon. Kinky sex is what SW is all about, right? I want to see The Story of O(rgana),