Have you guys seen this? Is the slot machine back?

fattylynx

I play on Harb and have been watching the prices of adaptive circuits and it seems like there is 1 person who constantly kept listing stacks of 10, pages and pages everyday they would be undercutting with 7 pages worth. Then I also checked Midlithe crystals and it was the same thing, whats really weird is they are both level 11 sages in nar shada... So I went on some alts on other servers and checked the broker , and it was the same thing. Pages of stacks of 10 of circuits and crystals and every single one is from a level 11 sage on nar shadaa. If you guys check your server Im sure you will see the same thing, I really hope this isnt some kind of expliot but how else can you get hundreds on every server daily?

Yeah it just seems kinda shady on like Jedi Covenant, Harbinger, Shadow, Ebon, its someone listing in stacks of 10 7-8 pages and they are all level 11 sages. Its possible that its leftover from the slot machines its just the similar manner in which they are all listed and the constant refill 24/7 makes it look really shady

when the slot machines were out crafting materials sold for 5k each on the gtn, tons of it. smart people who knew it would be fixed bought vaults full of crafting materials to later resell for 30k each and higher prices.

if they never fixed the slot machines you would be seeing the same thing except prices at 5k per crafting material

Edited by jaygreb

Coincidentally, I pushed through 99 of my "stash" of slot machine tokens over the weekend. The only thing I got was rep tokens back. Not a single jawa junk.

So, in my experience, I would say the slot machine payout has not recently changed.

Yeah, stockpiles. A large part of the problem that sprang up and got blamed on the Contraband Slot Machine's drop rates for purple Jawa scrap wasn't strictly just because of the machine itself. People had stockpiles of scrap already that they got from packs and from conquest rewards and just never spent on anything, and at the same time as the CSM became available they had also added grade 11 materials to the Jawa vendors (at the same 1:1 trade as any other grade, for the most part, instead of actually having a pricing scheme). People burned up their old stockpiles on the newly added grade 11 materials (especially the purples), and then new stockpiles were able to be quickly generated by the slot machines (replacing the spent stockpiles or even expanding them). Packs and conquests will also continue to generate plenty of scrap in the long term, and until grade 11 is no longer top of the line and in demand that scrap can be a steady supplier of grade 11 material. (And when there is new stuff above grade 11 people will lose interest in the grade 11 market and continue bulking up their scrap stockpiles until the next time the Jawa vendors update their supplies.) Edited by Muljo_Stpho