First Grand Statue of Mandalore decoration

Icestar

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this statue only for those who pre registered? What did those who pre registered get?

We haven't gotten anything...yet. Maybe there was some sort of crossed wires, where the pre-registrants were supposed to get the Mandalore Centerpiece for pre-registering, but it was thrown into the pack, instead. Hoping to get some word from the Devs on this SOON, as well as a resolution to the whole "no codes to share" dilemma.

No, I received a shared code and I spent a little more than an hour yesterday over lunch making new characters and opening the item from my mail. I got one of the statues.

Congratulations, only little more then an hour of grinding and you got the statue.

Haha, this is so sick I wonder if they keep releasing Cantina packs thisway. It will boost their statistics of characters created though, like by 100.000 atleast. The record that I know is one guy that grinded level 1 characters for eight hours straight and not get the statue.

Edited by Icestar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.