First Grand Statue of Mandalore decoration

Icestar

Anyone found the Mandalore decoration in the Cantina event mail?

I have checked all my characters and no luck so I wonder if it is supposed to be in that bag or if it is only handed out to the players attending the event?

Edited by Icestar

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a rare drop. I got one already, together with a Carbonite Chamber.

Aside from those, all I got was color dyes, XP boosts, and that's pretty much it.

EDIT:

I didn't go to the event.

So its random in each crate? So far i just got the speeder and the dye on two characters.

Edited by Nickious

So its random in each crate? So far i just got the speeder and the dye on two characters.

Each crate drops the speeder, in addition to one random item.

On eleven characters or so, I got one Mandalore statue, one Carbonite Chamber, in addition to quite a few color dyes and Major XP boosts.

Each crate drops the speeder, in addition to one random item.

On eleven characters or so, I got one Mandalore statue, one Carbonite Chamber, in addition to quite a few color dyes and Major XP boosts.

I wonder if this is one of these emails you can get forever, on every single character you make. If so, incredibly handy, for at least some of the things that drop.

I wonder if this is one of these emails you can get forever, on every single character you make. If so, incredibly handy, for at least some of the things that drop.

Everything is BoP however. ;)

That includes color dyes and XP boosts.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

was going to try this but im maxed out on character slots lol. All my characters are either 60 or half way there. (Which is kinda a lot of hours put into it I do not want to lose, even ignoring the progress I made with 2xp)

Also, can confirm: You DO receive the box on new characters created after redeeming as well.

Ty, and yeah similarly got the droid? pet (sorry didn't really look at it since I havent applied it on my main yet) that is bound to legacy

anyone actually tried to reverse engineer one of the dyes you can get? They arent cartel market ones so its possible to maybe get a schematic from them? maybe wishful thinking here. :rolleyes:

Granted you'd have to get lucky and get (a good) one on your artifice toon

I've sacrificed 10 level 1 characters to the RNG gods so far, and have not been blessed with the statue yet. But rare is rare.

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Let us know if you find it.

A theory is that it does not drop for low level chars.

Edited by Icestar

A theory is that it does not drop for low level chars.

For what is worth, the character it dropped for me was either LV56 or LV60.

On another note, no freaking pet, but two Carbonite Chamber. Only four characters remaining, and they are all on The Progenitor, which means I won't be getting the pet on my main, even if it drops. :(

Edited by Darth_Wicked

On my 22 toons:

5x Major Experience Boost

9x Pale Gray and Dark Yellow Dye Module

4x Dark Green and White Dye Module

1x Dark Brown and Medium Brown Dye Module

1x Deep Pink and Deep Purple Dye Module

1x Carbonite Chamber

1x SP-R0 Power Droid

No statue. :(

Oh well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.