Darth Malgus & Darth Bane Armor Sets

ZachSDMF

I know this isn't the first time this has been posted, and I understand there's some "rebreather" masks and the "Sith Raider" armor, however...how about some legitimate Malgus armor complete with a nicely textured, even possibly tattered cloak/hood (see: Revan Reborn), etc. The fact this isn't in the game yet is rather bizarre as he has been a focal point of the game since release. Plus, we've already gotten Satele's armor, so why not Malgus?

Also, would love to see Darth Bane's armor. He has two distinct looks, and I would love to see both. But if I had to choose, it would be the orbalisks armor/masked look.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149570/3518654-198_max.jpg

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/305/2/6/darth_bane__mmx_rs_by_thecloneemperor-d31yr25.jpg

I know this is something that could be done and would be well received, especially with the lore/story armors sets.

Edited by ZachSDMF

Yes, please! There's a lot wrong with the Sith Raider armor (Lack of cloak, not long enough shoulderpads, most of the details and appearances on the chestplate and some of the other pieces are wrong, etc.), but both of these ideas would be a great addition.

• 2 months later...
The rebreather is being added to the game in a set that looks like a blood red 'Supreme Inquisitor' armor piece, and the Orbelisk armor was data-mined a few weeks back. Looks kinda ******, but what can ya' do?

I don't think the armor is Darth Bane's. Besides just being called "Orbalisk" rather than "Darth Bane," the actual cloth bits on the armor do not look like Bane's outfit. Thus, I believe it's a more generic Orbalisk armor, perhaps a precursor to Bane's. The helmet, however, looks pretty close to Bane's ;)

• 1 year later...
Armour sets like the Orbalisk set or Darth Malgus' set?

Can you really count the Orbalisk set though? It's very poorly constructed and isn't textured properly, in my opinion. It looks like the half-assed version. Malgus' was also poorly made. In my opinion, they only pt a lot of effort on armor that'll be rare to get, like the Sith Recluse, Revan Reborn, and so on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.