Last 29 Scrapper Video - Benny Hill always makes stuff funny :)

Quinan

lvl 29 vid -

Enjoy guys, watch until the end for lols. For any of my subscribers I have now finally got to lvl 51 so I now have my roll :D

EDIT: I have just posted my lvl 49 video. So gosh darn close to my role I could taste it lol I will have role on my future vids now though as stated above I have now hit 51 :) Enjoy peeps

Lvl 49 vid -

Edited by Quinan
Needed a title change

Enjoy guys, watch until the end for lols. For any of my subscribers I have now finally got to lvl 51 so I now have my roll :D

:confused::rak_02::confused::rak_02::confused::rak_02::confused::rak_02::confused::rak_02:

So a subpar lowbie pvp video. Still wondering where and when Benny Hill came into being a factor other then being thread title bait.

Edited by RangKer

:confused::rak_02::confused::rak_02::confused::rak_02::confused::rak_02::confused::rak_02:

So a subpar lowbie pvp video. Still wondering where and when Benny Hill came into being a factor other then being thread title bait.

Lol of course it's lowbie pvp that's why I said lvl 29. And clearly you didn't watch all the vid else you would know why I said benny hill because it's near the end that's why I said "watch until the end"

Lol of course it's lowbie pvp that's why I said lvl 29. And clearly you didn't watch all the vid else you would know why I said benny hill because it's near the end that's why I said "watch until the end"

Hmm. well had issues getting past the first 1:22. Whoever was there with the recoding needed to close their mouth, heard them breathing over everything.

Probably give it another shot when the wee'morning shows up here.

No one is going to watch your entire 10 minute video.

You mean you won't watch it. Other ppl will it will be their choice to do so. Wow these forums are full of nothing but negative ppl. Not happy unless it's a thread moaning about op specs, nerf this nerf that.

Dont worry about these people. 90% of the people on this sub forum have permanent sandy vaglnas. I watched your vid mate, it was fun :rak_03: GG

Thanks man. Just trying to bring a little fun to the forums rather than all the negative stuff but clearly this is an impossible task lol

Grats on L51!!! You know, I thought it supposed to send me the alerts for the vids? Anyway, I am looking forward to re-watching the series before trying out my Scoundrel. Thank you for posting! And roll on!

Thanks mate, if you subscribed it should be sending you an email telling you of a new upload but if you havnt subscribed then I dont think you can get notified of new videos. I have a lvl 48 vid going up beginning of next week then after that it will be 51 upwards until finally lvl 60 :)

Grats on L51!!! You know, I thought it supposed to send me the alerts for the vids? Anyway, I am looking forward to re-watching the series before trying out my Scoundrel. Thank you for posting! And roll on!

I have posted a lvl 49 scrapper vid up mate if you are interested.

Dont worry about these people. 90% of the people on this sub forum have permanent sandy vaglnas. I watched your vid mate, it was fun :rak_03: GG

ive gotten rich from all the pearls ive mined out of them hahahaha so much sand so many pearls in the making