Choose your path cristal

Hidamen

Hello All,

Im not a guy that play SWTOR every day but i saw the video regarding winning a cristal which was valid until march 29.

I play this game since the beginning, and or im doing something wrong or the game is doing something wrong ..

I didn't found where to claim the cristal, is that correct, it's just for the new subscribers !? if not where do i get it.

Thanks in advance

Hello All,

Im not a guy that play SWTOR every day but i saw the video regarding winning a cristal which was valid until march 29.

I play this game since the beginning, and or im doing something wrong or the game is doing something wrong ..

I didn't found where to claim the cristal, is that correct, it's just for the new subscribers !? if not where do i get it.

Thanks in advance

You had to be a subscriber by a certain day (Sometime last month). They'll come in the in game mail. If you haven't gotten em and you had tha sub, you should put in a CS ticket

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

Nobody has a right to it. It is a gift for those subscribers during the month of March. If your subscription was lapsed during this time you will not get the item box containing all four.

P.S. It is Crystal

I've started to play on 2011/2012 i have the title of founder ...

Do i receive anything, im asking because i was out for about 6 months now back and checking if this promotion will give me anything.

You had to be a subscriber by March 29 (you had to have a current sub on that day) . If you had a sub and stop paying for it until now then you will not get the crystals.

If you have been paying for the subscription all the time then you would be classified as a sub on March 29 but you had to have an active account. In other words you have been paying for a subscription all the way till now.

If you just started paying for it again, then no you will not get the crystal.