A few Questions about April 16

ddldave

I read that there will be a experience gain event on the 16th-22nd of April (This month). Do you have to buy the new expansion that came out a couple of months ago to get the experience gain? And does it stack with Major Experience Boost that you can buy from the Cartel Market? Thanks!

Do you have to buy the new expansion that came out a couple of months ago to get the experience gain?

No (except for any of your characters that are already at level 55, in which case you'd obviously need the expansion to get any more XP past that level)

And does it stack with Major Experience Boost that you can buy from the Cartel Market?

Yes (I'm not 100% sure of how the bonuses stack, they may all key off of the base amount rather than being multiplicative of each other, but there is definitely still some benefit of using the boosts during the Double XP event.)

No (except for any of your characters that are already at level 55, in which case you'd obviously need the expansion to get any more XP past that level)

Yes (I'm not 100% sure of how the bonuses stack, they may all key off of the base amount rather than being multiplicative of each other, but there is definitely still some benefit of using the boosts during the Double XP event.)

I am 99% sure they are all off the base amount, not multiplicative.

I read that there will be a experience gain event on the 16th-22nd of April (This month). Do you have to buy the new expansion that came out a couple of months ago to get the experience gain? And does it stack with Major Experience Boost that you can buy from the Cartel Market? Thanks!

if want to get higher than 55 yes need to buy the expansion.

XP boosts will work with double XP as well as guild and legacy bonuses. But NOT rested XP and at the BASE level (which is different than the subscriber level as we get a bonus).

So if you are a subscriber and in a guild with 10% bonus and full legacy unlocks and use XP boosts you can get something like 310% XP. Which is pretty close to rested XP with all the above but works on everything not just mob kills.