Does the armor set from the class page, exist in game?

diggity_dug

The blue and white jedi guardian armor, win the cloak / cape attached looks awesome to me. It can be see here; http://www.swtor.com/holonet/classes/jedi-knight

Is this set available in game?

Cartel Market Armor called Fortified Defender is that exact armour except it's blue and black as opposed to blue and white.

Link.

The version without the hood is the Recovered Hero but it has a lot of non-dyeable color on it and also is quite expensive since it's embargoed right now.

Edited by Luckygunslinger

There is no white primary,blue secondary dye, as far as I can see. So I don't think you can re-dye it. That stinks, I'd love to have it white and blue, but leave the cape brown. L,have to get I game and see what different dyes work on it.

And what do you mean embargoed , for the Recovered Hero set?

Pretty sure that means it's in a pack that is "embargoed" right now. As in not purchaseable (set artificially by the devs/moneychangers/evil human beings), so the only ones around are the ones people hoarded so they could sell them for higher prices.

Also look up the stupidity that is the "Disney Vault." Ironic that Disney now owns Star Wars.

If you go to Coruscant and visit the jedi knight trainer in the city, there is a Jedi Knight PvP Vendor which sells that exact armor set. It costs around 400-500 wz comms per piece. It is however brown and white.