Enough is enough. It has to happen eventually. Give us classic KOTOR Revan's robes.

Satelle

Yes, it's been said many times, And yes, it's been ignored by BW every time. Although we have alot of classic counterparts for many armour sets we don't have one yet for the one of the most famous characters in the whole SW Expanded Universe. Of course it's not the reason it should be implemented at all. The real reason is.. it's just too good to NOT have it. Just take a look at

again. What was the logic behind removing cape on the first place? Who came up with that idea and more importantly, who has approved it? There is alot of you there guys at BioWare and you must have realized back then when creating this game what Revan means to many players. I really wouldn't mind having an alternate version without a cape but having it as the ONLY one was a really bad move. Terrible move, actually. IIt was imposed on us. Brutally. Perhaps it's just me but I feel like you didn't care at all on the first place when it comes to Revan. Putting him on some low lvl basic flashpoint as final boss with no importance to the main SWTOR storyline whatsoever and scripting him in last seconds to vanish completely after he is defeated wasn't thought through. It doesn't take Sherlock to say it was rushed. You just made his body to disappear at The Foundry to make some open door for the future plans (read- Shadow of Revan). Back in the game developing days you had completely NO IDEA what to do with him.

All you have to do now is to add long cape to the standard Darth Revan's chest. That's it. And you will make thousands of players happy. Revan is too iconic to not give a player choice which one to have.

If you care about your customer's opinions you should rethink this because I'm obviously not the first person asking for this and definitely not last one. There will be more. You know it has to happen in the end. Just like with Togruta that is finally coming, just like with animal mounts and just like with many other things fan base demanded and you had to make them happen.

And on the side note - even though it's a suggestion forums and I post here maybe once a several months I think devs don't care about anything of what's going on in here. It's more like "let just this forum section be there cuz it looks like we care", But reality is - No. You don't. You needed Togruta's threads spam for over 2 years in 4 different forum sections to finally realize that's what the fans want.

Sry for my poor english.

Edited by Satelle

First... From day one the writers here have made fun of the Revan fanbois (the revanites living in the bushes of dromund kaas are parodies of Revan fans.) Next the Revan outfit with a cape DOES exist in game... Its from one of the expac lock boxes...

So the point of your post is?

First... From day one the writers here have made fun of the Revan fanbois (the revanites living in the bushes of dromund kaas are parodies of Revan fans.) Next the Revan outfit with a cape DOES exist in game... Its from one of the expac lock boxes...

So the point of your post is?

My point is - read my post again. Revan Reborn's set is irrelevant here. You can walk around having worn-out/damaged cape if you like. I personally don't.

And read my post. The devs have actively tried to get away from Revan. They did not want this game to be a KOTOR 3. They even poked fun at Revan fans with a questline. With that in mind does it make sense to encourage the fandom you wish to separate yourself from?

And read my post. The devs have actively tried to get away from Revan. They did not want this game to be a KOTOR 3. They even poked fun at Revan fans with a questline. With that in mind does it make sense to encourage the fandom you wish to separate yourself from?

Actively tried to get away from Revan? Gets his own cult, a bunch of Flashpoints about him and a Expansion about him. Yes, they are trying very hard to get away from Revan. :rolleyes:

Actively tried to get away from Revan? Gets his own cult, a bunch of Flashpoints about him and a Expansion about him. Yes, they are trying very hard to get away from Revan. :rolleyes:

Yeh, pretty much this. I think Ghisallo haven't started playing this game yet.

I'm getting pretty sick of Revan, to be honest. I killed him once, that's enough for me, I don't want to see a mess of wannabes running around with his armor. It's stupid to have hundreds of players look exactly like of of the most powerful force sensitives in history.

Leave some stuff to the story.