Underlurker [HM] bugs

NicoTheEdge

Hi.

With my teamates we faced several bugs for two or tree weeks against unerlurker HM

First, sometimes the rocks which falls from the cavern top just escape (we have the same message as an escaping mob) and fall again. (several members seen it, so it's not a lag problem)

Sometimes the green zone where we have to hide back to the rocks just turn again and again, so we have to always move around the rock. We did face it several times. you can see it in this vid taken by one of our heals.

He called it "dance with the unerlurker" :p

And sometimes we have green cross but some members are one shot. My sent has 51k HP and get killed once, the message said I took 34k damages, but I was full HP before the cross turned green... :confused:

We just don't understand.

Hi.

With my teamates we faced several bugs for two or tree weeks against unerlurker HM

First, sometimes the rocks which falls from the cavern top just escape (we have the same message as an escaping mob) and fall again. (several members seen it, so it's not a lag problem)

Sometimes the green zone where we have to hide back to the rocks just turn again and again, so we have to always move around the rock. We did face it several times. you can see it in this vid taken by one of our heals.

He called it "dance with the unerlurker" :p

And sometimes we have green cross but some members are one shot. My sent has 51k HP and get killed once, the message said I took 34k damages, but I was full HP before the cross turned green... :confused:

We just don't understand.

I've seen the cross failures many times even when people are in their spots, Haven't quite been able to figure it out for sure but, it would seem if people are a bit to far away from the boss but still inside the blue it can mess up, so try to stay kinda close (~5m i would say).. that might help that.

I've never seen the green boxes dance like that.. really wierd, althought TBH I sometimes don't even look at green boxes. I just make sure to LOS the boss with the rock and So long as i'm actually LOSing him it works.. Perhaps go by that instead of where your box is showing..

And on the green cross someone dieing i've seen but very rare... I think i've seen the same in SM where a green cross will slice 50%+ of someones HP randomly but in HM it would appear to just kill you.. I don't see if all that often but I really don't spend much time on lurker anymore.. Most of what I see is death because ads go down late and people get hit by rage storm.. How often are you seeing the box move like that and the cross one shot on greens?