Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

More efficiency please

Thiil

In collecting datacrons, sending credits to #23 alt etc.

Need!

- Legacy Credit Storage

- Purchaseable "Datacron pack", which gives you all the planetary (at least) datacrons. With 17 chars it's really a pain after char 5 to go get them :/

- Webintegrated companion missions?

To send companions from phone, work etc.

- Option to have friendlist/ignorelist accountbound. (can surely bind it to account, no?)

More usefull stuff in Cartel Market please.

You're making people run around for hours of hours for just that tiny detailboost.

So much timewaste it's starting to look like a public administrations workplace :rak_02:

Edited by Thiil

- Purchaseable "Datacron pack", which gives you all the planetary (at least) datacrons. With 17 chars it's really a pain after char 5 to go get them :/

You know it's coming: if it's a pain, don't do it. "Problem" solved.

- Option to have friendlist/ignorelist accountbound. (can surely bind it to account, no?)

Your lists global to your legacy, yes. Your lists automatically containing all the alts of the ignored or freiended character? No.

You're making people run around for hours of hours for just that tiny detailboost.

So much timewaste it's starting to look like a public administrations workplace :rak_02:

The CM is for cosmetics (aside from a few stat items). And no one is making anyone do anything.

In collecting datacrons, sending credits to #23 alt etc.

Need!

- Legacy Credit Storage

- Webintegrated companion missions?

To send companions from phone, work etc.

Geezus, just wondering when i will get fleet and rishi done again with all my other characters (10, which isn't much like you but i have much smaller, realistic and demanding gameplay patience).

Also i only care about main stat/easy to get datacron nowdays ¬¬ even for tanks. i mean !@#% that !@$%¨.

Overall great ideas, +1.

Edited by James_Mcturney

Ignore list *should* be my whole account ignores his whole account.

Friend list should have to be accepted by both sides to "friend whole account" to prevent unwanted stalking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.