Well.... Time For a Short Break...

WorldSmasher

If you like the Trippels and Quads may I suggest Ovila Belgian-Style Abbey Quad, 10.2% ABV. It's a Sierra Nevada beer brewed in collaboration with the Abbey of New Clairvaux. Been one of my favorites for a year or 2 now.

Chimay and St. Bernardas make great Tripels

This is what happens to people who ONLY focus on PVE. Try PVP, Space, RP etc. and join a guild that doesn't suck. Frankly... this ************ and whining about not enough good PVE when that is the ONLY content Bioware has been putting out for the last 6 months just proves that you're the type of person who is NEVER happy. /shrug

This is what happens to people who ONLY focus on PVE. Try PVP, Space, RP etc. and join a guild that doesn't suck. Frankly... this ************ and whining about not enough good PVE when that is the ONLY content Bioware has been putting out for the last 6 months just proves that you're the type of person who is NEVER happy. /shrug

So you are saying tunnel vision for PVE leads to beer drinking?

So you are saying tunnel vision for PVE leads to beer drinking?

I think he over-drank and then staggered into our thread, and just spouted some off topic crap... Look at him snoring in the corner, there. Ignore him. Let him sleep it off.

I think he over-drank and then staggered into our thread, and just spouted some off topic crap... Look at him snoring in the corner, there. Ignore him. Let him sleep it off.

Either that or didn't read the post and thought it was a "Leaving the game" thread.