The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Purchaceable Companions

I agree Op, but would prefer an in-game quest of some kind. To unlock on all your alts, make it so you have to use CCs, for profit purposes.

Another idea is to make the new companion for subscribers only, obviously encouraging keeping your subscription going.

In any case, I'd like to see a Force-using companion for every class. A male, as suggested, would be welcome, since all of them are female except Lord Scourge.

I agree Op, but would prefer an in-game quest of some kind. To unlock on all your alts, make it so you have to use CCs, for profit purposes.

Another idea is to make the new companion for subscribers only, obviously encouraging keeping your subscription going.

In any case, I'd like to see a Force-using companion for every class. A male, as suggested, would be welcome, since all of them are female except Lord Scourge.

That would be sweet!

I have a leftover set of the last-patch PvP shells sitting on my Vanguard right now that would be perfect for a Force user in a SPECFOR unit, and the colors even match. (Now to find him a white/red lightsaber hilt for a decent price...)

Ooooh, another good choice: Someone who can use an Assault Cannon. That way, my Imp characters can have a little fun with the AC goodness.