Anyone know where I can get Battle Expulsor's Handgear

GizzardUk

I too have the full set except for the Battle Expulsor's Handgear. Agreed, hope that it drops -- everything that I found on the web does say it's "Bind on Equip" which is good.

http://db.darthhater.com/items/8678/battle_expulsors_handgear/#comments

http://www.swtoritem.com/Talk:Items/Armor/Heavy_Armor/Glove/8678/Battle_Expulsors_Handgear

However it's also lvl 9 ... so I'm wondering if folks are getting this and not recognizing the value of selling it?

Or is a low-level quest reward?

Which server are you on?

I found the armguards from a lockbox in treasure hunting (Can't remember which level range though). So I'm trying to get more from the level range that's fitting for the item itself, hoping that proves successful, I very much like the looks of that set Edited by CorenDuchai

I found the armguards from a lockbox in treasure hunting (Can't remember which level range though). So I'm trying to get more from the level range that's fitting for the item itself, hoping that proves successful, I very much like the looks of that set

Thanks for this info.

I guess I'll be spending a lot more credit on TH missions.

I can echo that the pieces are from TH random boxes and people who opted to put them for sale on the Market. The good news is all the items appear to be "Bind on Equip" (vs. BOP).

That, I'm concerned that the Battle Expulsor's Handgear (the gloves) haven't dropped. I've had other pieces show up multiple times as a result of a TH mission, but not yet had the Battle Expulsor's Handgear drop. Right now I'm having to opt for Gladiator's Gloves instead.

If anyone gets a pair of Battle Expulsor's Handgear -- please let us know. It would be most appreciated!

Thanks.

Been grinding TH for a couple of days now (dropped 400 slicing for it) but no luck so far. If anyone gets any luck with a specific level range I'd love to hear it :cool:

If anyone, please, spots a drop of the Battle Expulsor's Handgear, please post info. Have searched alll the forums and outside websites too -- no luck yet? It may be bugged.

My own story: After about 3 weeks of searching the Galactic Market to see if anyone would sell a Battle Expulsor's Handgear and 3 weeks of doing Treasure Hunting for lockboxes -- I can say I have *not* seen a Battle Expulsor's Handgear.

Amusingly, while watching the market to see if the Battle Expulsor's Handgear would sell, I noticed the Jedi Myrmidon's Handgear and other items get posted. I now have a full set of the Jedi Myrmidon's Handgear -- and 6/7 pieces for the Battle Expulsor.

I've seen all the other parts of the be posted for sale and sell on the Galactic Market -- so people are finding these. I have a full set myself *except* the Handgear (am using the Gladiator's Gauntlets instead). I'm wondering if the set is not dropping b/c it's bugged. Supposed the gloves are lvl 9 (without any mods in them) only?

I myself am looking for both the belt and gloves, I am trying to use Treasure Hunting for this mostly, at lvl 10-17 quests. What lvl of missions did you use/find Battle Expulsor's items?

The bracers/boots and headgear I found on the auctionhouse. Belt is there too sometimes, but very rarely and very expensive.

Kind regards,

Kineath

Just FYI - A friend of mine looted the Battle Expulsor's boots on Tatooine, from a strong sandpeople mob.

They where unmodded, so all slots empty, and rated as a level.... 28 item (I think).

My friend passed them on to me, so I now have the full set...

Just FYI - A friend of mine looted the Battle Expulsor's boots on Tatooine, from a strong sandpeople mob.

They where unmodded, so all slots empty, and rated as a level.... 28 item (I think).

My friend passed them on to me, so I now have the full set...

So Farstrider - does this mean you have the Battle Expulsor's Handgear (gloves)... and if so, can you remember when and where you got them?

If you got them, was it early on -- I'm wondering, since the gloves are lvl 9 -- from a Starter Planet?

Edited by november_rain

• 2 weeks later...

Latest updates http://www.swtor.com/de/community/showthread.php?p=2275477#post2275477

Have seen, unfortunately, massively high price speculation on orange mod items. I put up for sale the two orange moddable gloves that dropped while I was trying for Battle Expulsor's Handgear -- at 15k each... someone quickly bought them and listed them for 200k, which is ridiculous.

Please folks, don't cave to these exploiters selling at 100k or 200k prices. No in-game fashion is worth it.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
The handgear drops from one of the 5 mobs in Republic's Most Wanted heroic quest in the market district on Coruscant. Got mine today along with other orange handgears (ie: Omenbringer and TD-17A Talon). Just keep completing quest and reset until it drops. Took me about 40 times of doing this to get drop.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.