Codex Legacy Transfer

Nippon

Hi

I played the game from Beta up to the release of F2P then went away as the game had become stagnant for me. However I have returned and logged into what I believe is a complete nightmare. The new achievement system is good, I like it, but for me its not good at all. I have 3 level 50 Republic characters and 1 level 60, also 2 Imp level 49 and 14.

On my main toon as far as my Codex is concerned I have completed a LOT of OPS and Flashpoints on varying Difficulty levels from Story to Nightmare, also i have completed 101 of the possible 109 locations available in game along with all the datacrons on at least 4 of my characters. As far as my Legacy is concerned, I have never played the game.

I would like the DEVS to make it possible that characters Codex Entries transfer over to the Legacy system in a very near Update. My biggest issue is if i go to say Alderan on my Main, he sees the map as complete, everything is unlocked, yet my Legacy is not updated, I have no reference as to what i have or have not done as the Codex is full and the map is whole, so i have no way of seeing where i have not been, and these locations are not listed in the legacy.

Some will say roll another toon, for me that is not an option as i already have 4 Republic characters of each class and a lot of the areas I will visit on my low Imp will not update, let alone that fact I ahve already done this a number of times....

So the Simple answer, Transfer My Codex to my Legacy please, I do not care about Kill counts, but Locations, Persons of Note, Datacrons, Boss Kills are all listed in the Codex, I would like the Reward and Titles updated in my Legacy.