Social, Valor, and Legacy level overhaul idea

ViciousFett

Ok, so these systems have been particularly useless, and neglected by BW since the game launched over 3 years ago (Legacy came a bit later, I know).

So here's an easy solution BW could do to breath new life into them, without spending a huge amount of time on it:

1 Simply remove the level caps (currently its social 10, valor 100, and legacy 50)

2 add some new items to the PVP and Social vendors at higher levels

3 add some new perk unlocks for Legacy 50, 60, 70 and so on.

They wouldn't need to do it all at once, in fact they could continue to add new things at higher levels on a yearly basis that would act as vet rewards (for players that actually played all year).

What do you all think?

Ok, so these systems have been particularly useless, and neglected by BW since the game launched over 3 years ago (Legacy came a bit later, I know).

So here's an easy solution BW could do to breath new life into them, without spending a huge amount of time on it:

1 Simply remove the level caps (currently its social 10, valor 100, and legacy 50)

They wouldn't need to do it all at once, in fact they could continue to add new things at higher levels on a yearly basis that would act as vet rewards (for players that actually played all year).

What do you all think?

Imo, risking to be shot down here and now, Social and Valor are fine as they are, I wouldn't want a level cap increase for them. They do feel like a top level, and don't force a too intensive grind of FPs and WZs. :)

Some new items for those, I admit, wouldn't be a bad idea. Cosmetic only, of course. :cool:

PvP, perhaps some class bound, cool looking weapon? I mean, my main PvP char is my Sorc. Valor 87. After I got him those lovely Battlemaster armor pieces at Valor 60... I'm done. I have nothing more to get him. :(

And as for Social... Hard to say. Tbh I'd settle for some way to have moddable version of the comps' starting armor sets... I still have to find something more fitting for Scourge than his starting armor, myself. :rolleyes:

Legacy is on the same ship as Valor. I noticed when I got to lvl 20, that there's nothing to look forward as you proceed further. :o

Legacy Level 20 unlocks the legacy armor for each class on the capitol planets. So you do have a remotely good reason to get there - regardless of the way said armor is made, so not adaptive nor usable by others than your character, the looks is quite nice most of the time, imo. :)

After that, however... Nothing. Oblivion. All you get are titles, nothing more. Kind of a letdown, if you ask me. :confused:

I've been Legacy 50 for I don't even know how long. And after I bought those armor sets - for the crazy prices they have, also, but that's another story ;) - I had nothing else to look forward to. I'd welcome the addition of... Anything, really, after Legacy 20.

A mount, a decoration, a pet, a customization for my comps - even the ship droid would be ok :D - you name it. :p

What do you all think?

1: if there can reach it fast by leveling alts or so then there can better remove it some point or make it harder to reach it thats also a option.

2: same go's to point 3 can be unlock by the new episode patch's same as level limit.

3: the parks can be unlocks in the new episode patch's then the same with the level from a char.

now a normal sup with out the last new episode patch has a limit of level 55 and with the new patch he gets 5 more levels then there can also unlock the extra legacy levels in the same episode patch's

if there bring out each 6 month's a new episode patch's then there can add new things and rewards for the high levels players.

but i not know if there release each 6 month's a new episode patch's but that was how it was working on a other game i have play that there bring each 6 month's a new episode with new things in the game.