I've been stuck as annihilation...

BlitzJG

for my entire time as my marauder, obviously by my own choice, because I liked the idea and execution of bleeding, which seemed to be strong when I originally sought out a build type. Now I am finding myself fairly weak, and not with a good/comfortable rotation. How does this class stand now with each discipline? If I wanted to move away from bleeding spec, what are the other two, and how do they fair in end-game atm? I am level 60 working my way through Yavin-4 content atm

Annihilation has the more complex rotation but the best sustained single target dps of the three. Not very effective against low hp mobs. Fury and Carange are about on par when it comes to rotation difficulty which I find much easier than annihilation. All 3 disciplines in general perform pretty weakly compared to other dps in HM content but for SM they're all gg. Fury is probably the best overall with an easy rotation and solid burst and good aoe dps but sucks on Revan because Obliterate spits you out of the inner circle on the final phase whereas Carnage works more like a dummy parse on steroids for that phase. Try out all 3. My personal faves are Carnage and Fury because I'm too lazy to work on Annihilation atm

Well I do change them around a lot but find myself always taking Defensive Forms in Skillful, Phantom in Masterful, and Brooding in Heroic. In Skillful I usually end up taking the one that lowers the cool down of Unleash and grants 4 Rage when slowed/stunned plus whatever else seems useful for the situation. In Masterful I alternate between the aoe damage reduction for PvE and the one that lowers the cool down of my interrupt and obfuscate for PvP. In Heroic I take the predation buff for PvP always and for some HM bosses like underlurker.