Wouldn't it be cool..

loud_skies

If there was a quest line that gave you a vision of Anakin's prophecy? Maybe slowly walked you through it in point form to the point where Vader destroys Palpatine? Could be done through some super-charged Voss vision.

I would at least think it'd be cool if they hinted at the prophecy, or mentioned it! :)

Meh. I'm not one of those people who whines about the prophecy or the prequels in general, but I don't see the need for this.

SWTOR is an entirely different timeline and it's meant to look at the Star Wars universe from a new perspective. There are little nods to the movies, but I'd rather not mesh the two eras together too much.

Meh. I'm not one of those people who whines about the prophecy or the prequels in general, but I don't see the need for this.

SWTOR is an entirely different timeline and it's meant to look at the Star Wars universe from a new perspective. There are little nods to the movies, but I'd rather not mesh the two eras together too much.

It's technically not in a different timeline from the movies since the movies are also canon to the EU timeline.

I'm one of them and I really don't want anything to remind me of the prequels in this game, no thanks

• 2 weeks later...