Companion Romance options

Lunarisookami

Hi everyone, first let me start off by saying I love this game its fun with great pvp . One of my favorite parts about this game however ,which is the companion system, I am starting to notice is sorely lacking in options. Okay so here is the gist, I am a female both in game and real life and after playing different classes and looking at the website at all the companions. I am noticing that none of the classes in SWTOR give females more than one romance option meanwhile anyone who plays a male has three different classes that they can play that gives them two romance options. As a female player I feel this is unfair and a bit sexist especially considering that many of the classes at least 3-4 depending on personal taste have more than one male companion most of them human males. I may be the only female feeling this way but I think it would be nice to have more options to choose from as well as more gender equality in the companion system. Once again thank you for the awesome game looking forward to what it will give us next.