The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Do you guys hate Thana Vesh?

lawszepie

Actually..... that person is a companion named "Doc" and some women apparently like him. ;):D

Well, i'm not one of them :p

He's pretty much the reason my JK stayed single untill she met Theron. Just as much as Ashara is the reason my Nox is gay.

I'd admit, that i found him slightly better on Ossus though.

Ashara on the other hand is a lost cause, i'll not bother with her Alliance on my Nox.

• Like 1

Actually..... that person is a companion named "Doc" and some women apparently like him. ;):D

Difference being that Doc actually is as good a doctor as he claims to be. And let's face it, he's not nearly as pretentious or arrogant as Thana Vesh. I'm not saying he doesn't have an over inflated ego - he definitely has that. But I agree with Goreshaga that if Thana Vesh didn't have breasts that character would likely be universally hated.

Doc is nothing like Thana. He's smart, competent and compassionate. I like him just fine, but a lot of women find him very creepy. If he were stupid, incompetent and cruel like Thana, I wouldn't care for him at all. Thana can be amusing at times, but she really needs to be dead by the end. Stupid people with power are too dangerous to live.

Doc is nothing like Thana. He's smart, competent and compassionate. I like him just fine, but a lot of women find him very creepy. If he were stupid, incompetent and cruel like Thana, I wouldn't care for him at all. Thana can be amusing at times, but she really needs to be dead by the end. Stupid people with power are too dangerous to live.

There is no comparison between the two just like you have stated. Thana deserved to die every time. I don't even do the storyline on Taris anymore because it takes so long to complete. I would be done with entire class quest before finishing that planet! I get so frustrated with how long it takes, I think that is part of the reason I always just kill her off! At least Doc is loyal and faithful. He is best for the Knight and doesn't try and kill you on a train, then apologize afterwards. Not that I dislike Theron. I really like him. But he has flaws just like the rest of our love interests. And yes, I am aware he shot a window, but he still blew up the train and crashed it and his explanation because he knew we were strong enough to survive. What if we got impaled in the wreckage? Or our pretty faces burned and mutilated? Huh Theron? /sarcasm :p

I kind of liked annoying her with my Light Side IA. He would purposely snark at her and then flirt with her and she was all sorts of mad at him constantly... :D I think it would be fun if she came back as a romance option (IF you didn't kill her in your storyline). My IA would probably continue the weird love-hate with her just because it was hilarious. I kind of have to wonder if he didn't actually dig her in some twisted way, though, insufferable as she was. Edited by Viyk