Was there a damage nerf in 3.1.2?

Kvei

I've talked to afew maras who I see regularly in a WZ and it seems like there may have been a nerf to devasting blast crit dmg (in pvp). Pre-patch could get 10-14k crits, seems more common to get 7-9k crits now. Also have notcied mara/sent average damage is down in WZ matches (for example pre-patch familair to see sents/maras would normaly do 600k-1mil in a match, same players after patch 400k-600k). Has anyone else notice similar changes with sents/maras you're playing or familair with in wz? Edited by Kvei

You see, it is because the Combat Team's metrics showed that marauders and sentinels were doing very well.

Get with the statistics, dude!

Seriously though, I noticed this. I'm just assuming I had a run of running into well-geared players who know how to use their cooldowns. If it seems consistent I might start to really wonder.

Edited by Svarthrafn

Seriously though, I noticed this. I'm just assuming I had a run of running into well-geared players who know how to use their cooldowns. If it seems consistent I might start to really wonder.

I have been assuming the same thing for now.

You see, it is because the Combat Team's metrics showed that marauders and sentinels were doing very well.

Get with the statistics, dude!

Good players outside the Sentinel Class? Still looking for someone who doesn´t fall for pacify.....who doesn´t main a Sorc.

I've talked to afew maras who I see regularly in a WZ and it seems like there may have been a nerf to devasting blast crit dmg (in pvp). Pre-patch could get 10-14k crits, seems more common to get 7-9k crits now. Also have notcied mara/sent average damage is down in WZ matches (for example pre-patch familair to see sents/maras would normaly do 600k-1mil in a match, same players after patch 400k-600k). Has anyone else notice similar changes with sents/maras you're playing or familair with in wz?

Nonsense, they are exact he same. Move along.