Shadow's Low Slash Bugged

Oldus_Tatham

I already tested this extensively when I first discovered this bug yesterday and released it to the public.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=805684

It only works for Shadows, and long story short, you Low Slash will reapply the incapacitate effect as soon as the previous one breaks, until the target is immune to CC. So basically:

1) White bar, Full resolve will prevent it from reapplying

2) Any CC immunity will prevent it from applying, such as Deflection immunity or Juggernaut Unstoppable buff.

3) It will not apply if Low Slash is Dodged or Parried.

Aside from the application of the ability, it also works through Line of Sight, from 100m away, while you are dead, and from stealth.

So if I apply Low Slash to you, and I die, my corpse will still be on the ground, but you will continue to be chain stunned until you can no longer be cc'd, aka White Bar. If throw it and switch targets, it will continue to chain stun you until you are white barred. If I throw it on a mob who doesn't have boss immunity, it will continue to get low slashed until the mob dies. If I throw Low Slash and Force Cloak out, it will continue to apply the stun, and will NOT pull me out of stealth. If i throw it and YOU Force Cloak out, you will be chain stunned, but not pulled out of stealth.