NS Nightlife Event Rancor mount unmovable in stronghold!!

Bachannal

When I 1st got my Coruscant stronghold, I had converted the "garage" section into an area for my mounts. I placed my Rancor mount on one of the medium hooks. For MONTHS now, I can no longer interact with that hook, or remove the mount, and the mount does NOT show up in the list of mounts as a piece of decor to add/remove.

As a result, I now have a "permanent" rancor mount in my stronghold. I have filed bug reports in game, and gotten the typical canned response saying it's been escalated, and no results.

It's not a huge issue, but for the love of god...how hard is it for you folks to take five seconds to even acknowledge it?

I know it may be a pain i had same problem, I used the "remove all decorations from room" button and it solved my issue:D

I wasn't even aware there were one of those, but having to remove ALL decor for one buggy thing seems a bit overkill - but hey, Bioware knows how to do things correctly about as well as Valve knows how to count to 3.

• 3 months later...

We have a rancor stuck on a medium hook on the bridge of our guild ship. Nobody can target the hook to move the rancor or pick it up, as the rancor's selection area is larger than the hook's selection area.

The 3.3 patch notes included the following:

•The Ridge Hunter Rancor can now be placed on a Medium Floor Hook.

I suspect that one will get stuck on medium hooks too :(

Could we have a fix to either decrease the rancor selection area or increase the medium hook selection area please? We've spent a lot of time and effort decorating the ship "just so" and I'm not keen on picking up all the decorations just to remove this one.

We have a rancor stuck on a medium hook on the bridge of our guild ship. Nobody can target the hook to move the rancor or pick it up, as the rancor's selection area is larger than the hook's selection area.

You could try selecting another hook on the layout and then changing the layout, that will pick up all decorations inside it. And in the worst case, the guild leader has to use the button that picks up all decorations in the room.

I've had the same thing happen in my Coruscant stronghold and that always worked for me.

Unfortunately, the rancor was placed on a standalone medium hook, so the only way to pick it up would be via the "pick everything up in this room" button (AKA the "Hah! Fooled-you-into-picking-up-everything-everywhere" button). It has taken us countless hours to decorate the ship so I'm really not keen on doing that.