Proof that Marauders/Sentinels are OP in arenas

Ld-Siris

This needs to Kriffing stop!

Every update there is whining and wailing about who is OP and who isn't. Play the kriffing game or quit. Jeeze.

Maybe you should actually look before you speak. I'm not the one that said marauders are OP, Bioware's Combat Team did. You know what they say when you assume.... I'm just on a smear campaign against it.

Maybe you should actually look before you speak. I'm not the one that said marauders are OP, Bioware's Combat Team did. You know what they say when you assume.... I'm just on a smear campaign against it.

To be fair they said that 2 specs win a little over 50% of their solo games. Combat is the 7th best spec out 24. And in group ranked combat is an unstoppable wrecking ball (the right class comp with a combat sent wins over 8 out of 10 games).

I would love to see how BW is tracking its metrics because their numbers and the ones on the leaderboards do not line up at all.

Both marauders in that video were carnage. Now they said that carnage and anni were performing better than ideal rates. If the idea rate for a marauder is only 50% then that is one flaw because a 50% win rate and you will have a rating of 0 in no time. Now for the other bit, not only do the leader boards not add up with their data but all you have to do is play a marauder and see there is no way the are over performing. You don't even have to play one. Just look at all the cc immunity, mobility, and roots immunities that all the other classes have to see marauders are not on par. Just because a few people that stuck with marauders make them look good, doesn't mean they are good.

The only thing that makes sense is that they DON'T want marauders to perform so their ideal rate is purposefully garbage.

Edited by Ld-Siris