Strongholds are Great but...

Starladytwo

Here's the thing I love the strongholds, I love the fact that there's somewhere to go as "home" for your characters which makes it more RP friendly however...there's something missing. The missing is somewhere to go bathroom and somewhere to cook/get food from. If you're an RP you use your home as a home, but how do you eat when there's no where to cook food? Where do you go to the bathroom or shower? There's a refresher on I think the agent ship but I don't think I've seen it anywhere else. Just a thought but hey how's about adding those to stronghold?

I made a kitchen for me and my boyfriend stronghold on Coruscant.

I used the modification table as a stove and added some things to make it look like a kitchen. But as far as eating I made us a dining room outside the kitchen.

On Nar Shadda, I used the modificiation table but also used the industrial fire pit which actually gives a fire type of look to it. We are still working on Nar Shadda.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.