The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bullsh... oh no i mean.... bioware, give up this game pls

Uebli

Bioware , when you want make a shooter try this in another game pls not in star wars. I think with the lasersword classes your only a joke in this game. The last time i played pvp and the enemies had 3 snipers in team ... they shoot our whole team away and the few they reached them was nearly dead ..... *** .... this is star wars not battlefield !!! Please BIOWARE give the license away to someone other who make not a shooter out of this game !!! :confused::mad:

Bioware , when you want make a shooter try this in another game pls not in star wars. I think with the lasersword classes your only a joke in this game. The last time i played pvp and the enemies had 3 snipers in team ... they shoot our whole team away and the few they reached them was nearly dead ..... *** .... this is star wars not battlefield !!! Please BIOWARE give the license away to someone other who make not a shooter out of this game !!! :confused::mad:

There is a very easy solution to your inability to learn how to play against Snipers / Gunslingers. Stop drooling on the keyboard.

Edited by RangKer

The Force tells me that you're complaining about lowbies.... Say it ain't so :csw_yoda:

Ummm I hate to say it but isnt the sniper the bane aka counter to a mdps like the mara/juggs? Thought that was a no brainer lol. To op.... sry man but a few of us prefer the rifles/ pistols over the force users. Just saying. :) to the vote I believe..... mara :p posibly an old smash monkey comming back haha :)

@RangKer: I do not know what your keyboard looks like, but i know no one who is drooling on his keyboard :D

Look in the mirror, you'll find the answer to all your problems. Remember you are the one complaining about their entire team being defeated by only three snipers.

Edited by RangKer

Ok Mirrorman..... if you had read all of this post you would know that it ist no complain about snipers , its complain about marauder :rolleyes: for example take a team with 3 marauder and 1 healer , and take a team with 3 snipers and a healer .... who would win ?

Ummm I hate to say it but isnt the sniper the bane aka counter to a mdps like the mara/juggs? Thought that was a no brainer lol. To op.... sry man but a few of us prefer the rifles/ pistols over the force users. Just saying. :) to the vote I believe..... mara :p posibly an old smash monkey comming back haha :)

I prefer the knives that let me impale snipers hehe :)

OP, learn 2 play and dont just mindlessly jump to the first tab-target you get.

Ok Mirrorman..... if you had read all of this post you would know that it ist no complain about snipers , its complain about marauder :rolleyes: for example take a team with 3 marauder and 1 healer , and take a team with 3 snipers and a healer .... who would win ?

The better players

I have nothing against snipers, I your team is good they can get passed them. What does bother me about sniper and sorcerer is the fact that they BOTH have 35 meter range now, and commando / merc only has 30, which is just silly.