The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mandalorian Commando Armor

I've had this game since I was a Senior in High School. I'm now coming up on my Senior year of College. I realize we were given the Mandalorian Hunter armor, however it pails in comparison to the heavier version with the Jetpack. I think it's about time this armor was released, and I apologize if this thread has been created a bunch of times before.

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/92/40/78564092/photos/OR-Mandalorian-peeks/picture1iv.jpg

Edited by Chairman_Wesker

Yeah mate its an awsome armor that the mandalorians outside Nar Shaddaa cantina or the one outside nal hutta starport have (I think there was one on Nar Shaddaa starport too, talking to some hutt). it has been asked several times before so hopefully it will comes to the Cartel market. when we asked before we were kind of hopeing it was the heavy version but instead we got the light version of the armor, but still hopeing it will come. i dont think ill ever change armor if the heavy version of the blue mandalorian armor comes. and if anyone wanted to look like Kelborn, he/she can just use yellow dye color or the kelborn from kotor 2 use red dye. Edited by Swook

Why don't you just wear the Hydra chestpiece?

Because it's not the same armor?

Threads asking for this armor have been popping up over and over again, but that only proves that people want this armor in the game. Sadly the model is not available in any form (gray/green/blue) so event the OD won't help.

I agree with the OP, we need this armor.