Best dps marauder or juggernaut PVE only

tamaska

am torn between marauder or juggernaut dps for PvE only am not into PVP so don't go off topic to that plz am seeing a lot of talk about the Jug class is better Dps atm with the patch then other people saying mara getting good dps back in the next update patch so am just checking from people who played both classes but i got a feeling it's going to be maraudar Edited by tamaska

tossing in my 2 cents....

as of writing this i shave a 55 mara and a 26 jugg

the best dps in my mind is mara. now that being said thats part of the problem in pve.

u do such great DPS that u end up tankin almost everything with med armor. personally i found this annoying after a while cuz the tank pets did jack and **** and u dont get them untill lvl 35 ish.

id rather have dmg and the heavier armor to back it up.

I have a lvl 60 Guardian, Jugg, and Sentinel, and as well a lvl 52 Mara currently. For me, my Guardian and Jugg have always been better then my Sent and Mara. Not solely based on better DPS, but because I know Vigilance/Vengeance on a much higher level then any of the 3 specs for Sent and Maras.

If you go buy the numbers, Annihilation Maras are the top dog out of every Warrior spec within both ACs. Carnage Maras and Vengenace Juggs are about neck and neck after. Rage Juggs and Fury Maras can do some serious damage, somehow fall behind.

Maras require a ton of practice to play well (Unless you play Fury, then its easy-mode for the most part). Juggs, to me, have the better overall class, with better defenses, slightly easier playstyle, and the ability to Tank when you are bored on constant DPS. Vengeance is a fantastic spec. Easy to play, yet fairly hard to master.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.