The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Uprooting the Last Seed. Possible to do with heal & tank companions?

We are 2 manning this (both DPS) and our healer companion keeps dying. He's too much of an idiot to stay out of the water so I have to toggle passive on and off. Our tank companion when Tagriss is about 50% dies and then the healer pulls aggro and dies. Very frustrating because it is near impossible to find a third (heal or tank) person to join in to help.

We are 2 manning this (both DPS) and our healer companion keeps dying. He's too much of an idiot to stay out of the water so I have to toggle passive on and off. Our tank companion when Tagriss is about 50% dies and then the healer pulls aggro and dies. Very frustrating because it is near impossible to find a third (heal or tank) person to join in to help.

Should be doable. He does that attack at 75% and 50% so put your comps on passive and move to platform at 76 and 51 and push him then. After that run to seed and keep clicking until you get the cast off. Once he gets to 25% fight is over. I can't say anything else specifically without knowing you and your friends class.

Dulfy has a guide as well

I did it at 55 with 3 dps players and a healer companion, so oyu migh want to try that.

Honestly can't remember the specifics, but I'm guessing the answer is yes, kill all the testacles, kill'em with fire.

Edited by Loc_n_lol