Point of Marauder?

FlyingGroundhog

if you like to dps only then it gives you more choice for how you want to dps.

If you like to be able to respec and tank then the choice is obvious.

Also don't believe that being a dps jugg will give you more survivability than being a marauder, unless you go hybrid . That my good sir is , just like the cake , a lie.

Since Juggernaut can Tank and DPS why choose the advanced class that only has DPS? Does it have some crazy thing up it's sleeve or something? I can't decide between Juggernaut or Marauder on my first character...

Marauders bring a bit of utility with Predation and the 15% damage increase "blood lust" type ability with Blood Thirst.

On that, Juggernauts specced for DPS can tank just about as well as any Marauder; the spec determines the role, not the AC. Juggernauts have the option to tank or dps.

Raids are only 8 or 16 man, so I think since guild sizes will be relatively small it will be more about bringing a friend rather than bringing some random who can go re-spec to tank, and even then will they have a proper set of gear?

Because one is squishy and has relatively the same dps/ less utility in pvp.

-Maurauder

And the other can tank, has more pvp utility, and is not anywhere near squishy in pve.

-Juggernaut.

Maurauder SHOULD have given more dps as that is its ONLY good point, but its dps isn't the top.

----------------

Anyone who says they get "top dmg" in pvp is either a lvl 50 playing with lvl 10's, or just playing bad people.

Doing the same dps, the range classes will always have more damage because they can sit back and shoot.

Since Juggernaut can Tank and DPS why choose the advanced class that only has DPS? Does it have some crazy thing up it's sleeve or something? I can't decide between Juggernaut or Marauder on my first character...
\

Marauders are VERY gear dependent and they also require a pocket healer to pvp effectively. So keep that in mind.

Edited by JonnyFreedom