Underworld Trading Rank V Schematic Not Dropping

Kernel_Cinders

"Schematic: Commando Elite Belt"

I have been checking the GTN for the last six months and have been running missions trying to get this schematic. It simply will not drop. I have seen every other waist schematic on the GTN, but never this one. Ever.

For the last month I have been running 39 Underworld Trading Rank V Gift Missions using 9 different characters on my account every 30 minutes and am receiving, on average, 3-4 schematics per cycle. I have received at least 2 of every other waist schematic, but not the Commando Elite version.

Either it isn't dropping at all or the drop-rate is ridiculously too high. Thanks in advance.

KC

I'd just like to point out that if you've received "at least two" of each other schematic, then it's not at all unplausible that you'd miss out on a schematic. Now, if that's really "at least ten", then that's a different matter.

Thank you for the feedback. I do agree with you, but it's still very odd . . .

The most simple explanation is that the drop itself is just beyond stupid rare, and if that is the case, I still think that it should be fixed. I'm not the only schematic collector who plays SWTOR. ;)

I check the GTN twice a day, every day, and have *never* seen the schematic for sale on the GTN since I started looking for it in October 2014, but I have seen all of the others for sale. Another "odd" thing is that I rarely see the actual crafted Commando Elite Belt for sale on the GTN, but many of the others. :mad:

The search continues . . . :p

KC