Marauder spec for leveling?

Cyntal

so I am subscribing (again). This time after 9 months and there is much that has changed! So instead of trying to pick back up where I left off, I thought I would get my feet wet and level up a new class. I do not have a marauder, so I was going to start there, but I was wondering which would be the ideal discipline for doing so. Remember, this is LEVELING. I am not talking about operations or min/maxing every step on the way.

I will mainly be doing quests and flash points. From what I have seen, annihilation has a lot of bleeds, so I don't think that would help much during leveling as the mobs will (hopefully) die quickly. But what are your opinions on which is the best way to go? Thanks for any help!

Fury would probably be the best if you wanna cleave through mobs easily.

Thank you!

Juggernaut is the best Mara's spec.

I already have a juggernaut, and wanted to try out marauder. But thank you for not answering the question.

Both Fury and Carnage are pretty good for levelling. If you like solid rotation and burst with excellent aoe go Fury. If you like hectic faster, rotations (albeit a little boring due to the lack of attacking abilities to choose from) with outstanding burst but a little less clout in the aoe department go Carnage.

Annihilation does suit some people's play style better and is capable of the highest sustained dps but mostly in endgame and not as fun to level imo. Fury and Carnage are both also a little easier to utilise in PvP but again, this is just imo due to what I find fun to play.