Quick damage question

Venjegol

Guys,

This may have already been posted somewhere but I was not able to find it.. I play a Sith Mara and I have full 186 augmented gear as well as 2 pieces of 192's (aug'd as well with 186's). I wanted to know what kind of damage, range -wise, would be "proper" for my guy. I have seen 12k hits and average of 8k on main attacks. I ask because, unlike FFXI, I cannot see the damage others are doing. I am unaware of a setting that would allow me to compare my damage to other Mara's I play with. I just want to be efficient with my class, even tho I understand it may not be as powerful as other dps classes... but it is what it is and I wont stop playing Mara just cuz (lol)!.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You can use this model created by oofalong to calculate expected DPS on a dummy:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IXIcXHogPhUgLHJr-y2TVfX8z0VzTw0ZYmKgEhRpojQ/edit#gid=745265523

Switch to the Gear tab at the bottom, fill in the gear and check what the Expected DPS is. Also note that that value is shown for an ideal rotation performed in vacuum.

Also forgot to mention - this model is for the Annihilation/Watchman spec.

Edited by Kadra