New ranked pvp

Bare-Giin

Bioware we seriously need new forms of ranked pvp. I got some suggestions I thought its best to mention :)

First off. Bring back ranked warzones! I know alot of ppl who would come back if this would happen, and im sure its the same for many other players.

Secondly. Bring in a new pvp mode, ranked and unranked 1v1 duel arena, and make it both class specific and universal between all classes. This would make all players viable in ranked with specific leaderboards for each class 1v1 seasons, and ofc leaderboards for the universal league as well. This also rewars ppl who love 1v1s and at the same time makes it alot easier to get a duel!

Lastly make us able to choose wich pvp mode we want to play, both for normals and ranked. This means we would be able to choose from normal wzs, normal arenas, normal duels(both class and universal) and ranked wz, ranked arena and ranked duel arena(both class and universal).

With theese easy changes Im sure u will get tons of new subscribers AND most importantly u will make us ppl who only are here for the pvp very happy :)

Cheers!

I like the 1v1 duel style it's interesting. Tbh I hate facing my own class since I'll sit and assume they are gonna do what im doing. Also I feel 2v2 and 3v3 like in WoW would help out a lot.

Edit: nvm on 3v3 a healz/tank/dps comp would just be annoying and last forever

Edit2: I also see issues with CC for 2v2... Well idk anymore but something new is needed.

Edited by Darth__Reaver

Bioware we seriously need new forms of ranked pvp. I got some suggestions I thought its best to mention :)

First off. Bring back ranked warzones! I know alot of ppl who would come back if this would happen, and im sure its the same for many other players.

Secondly. Bring in a new pvp mode, ranked and unranked 1v1 duel arena, and make it both class specific and universal between all classes. This would make all players viable in ranked with specific leaderboards for each class 1v1 seasons, and ofc leaderboards for the universal league as well. This also rewars ppl who love 1v1s and at the same time makes it alot easier to get a duel!

Lastly make us able to choose wich pvp mode we want to play, both for normals and ranked. This means we would be able to choose from normal wzs, normal arenas, normal duels(both class and universal) and ranked wz, ranked arena and ranked duel arena(both class and universal).

With theese easy changes Im sure u will get tons of new subscribers AND most importantly u will make us ppl who only are here for the pvp very happy :)

Cheers!

1v1 is not balanced. Only sins/concealment would win every match. They would never do this because of broken the classes are currently.

1v1 is not balanced. Only sins/concealment would win every match. They would never do this because of broken the classes are currently.

Thats why they should implement class specific leagues, wich means that if u are a marauder for example, then u will only be facing marauders. OFC the most op class is most likeley to be at the top in the universal league with all classes but thats the nature of mmos, there will always be one or a couple of classes who are better than others. If they make this changes however, then all classes could do at least ranked 1v1 without any balance problems.

Thats why they should implement class specific leagues, wich means that if u are a marauder for example, then u will only be facing marauders. OFC the most op class is most likeley to be at the top in the universal league with all classes but thats the nature of mmos, there will always be one or a couple of classes who are better than others. If they make this changes however, then all classes could do at least ranked 1v1 without any balance problems.

I would LOVE 1v1 ranked.

I would LOVE 1v1 ranked.

1v1 arena is pretty much the worst idea ever. I mean, Solo Ranked is already incredibly imbalanced by design yet people seem to think it should be balanced. I'd hate to see this game try to balance around 1v1. lolololol

1v1 arena is pretty much the worst idea ever. I mean, Solo Ranked is already incredibly imbalanced by design yet people seem to think it should be balanced. I'd hate to see this game try to balance around 1v1. lolololol

They dosent have to balance it around 1v1 they can keep balancing around 4v4 or whatever way they have done earlier (note earlier, not like this season) but the point of implementing class specific leagues is to make every class viable in some form of ranked play. The OP classes are always gonna be there, dosent matter wich class it is, ppl will always cry. This way everyone can play wihatever class they desire and still be competitive. Tbh the balance in this game hasent always been like this, stealth classes will always have an advantage but thats why u can CHOOSE to play only VS ur own class IF u want. As a bonus compared to solo ranked, here ppl do not risk of being teamed up with noobs who make the whole team loose, here ppl only have themselves to blame if they lose :)