The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Gday all Returning char after 2 years

tasogie

I was wondering, a few things.

1. What happened to my lvl 50 chars ? They have all gone for some reason?. Is it true EA delete your account an items if you cancel your sub ? Because if I remember rightly I paid 150$ for this game when it came out. I know EA can be.... iffy, but that is bang out of order if true. :(.

2. DO many people play now, or did I just spend 60$ for a single player game?...

cheers

I was wondering, a few things.

1. What happened to my lvl 50 chars ? They have all gone for some reason?. Is it true EA delete your account an items if you cancel your sub ? Because if I remember rightly I paid 150$ for this game when it came out. I know EA can be.... iffy, but that is bang out of order if true. :(.

2. DO many people play now, or did I just spend 60$ for a single player game?...

cheers

1) No they don't delete your account. There might have been a name purge but I think that just forces you to rename, not deletes the character, but I'm honestly not sure. It's been awhile since the name purge.

2) The servers are alot more populated than what they were right before mergers. Harbinger is probably overpopulated and that's why the gerbils get tired and the server goes down.