Torque skin for Bowdaar

happysister

so i think it would be pretty rad if Torque would drop a companion customization for Bowdaar, like Kephess in EC drops one for Qyzen. i would love to have my smuggler running around with Torque tanking for them. oh and he has to drop his weapon, too. both a one handed version and an electrostaff version.

I'm hoping for both to drop in NiM when it drops. Especially the wrench as a legacy MH like the Corruptor blade from DF.

I've personally never seen the Customization drop. Is it from only a certain mode?

Edited by FerkWork

I've personally never seen the Customization drop. Is it from only a certain mode?

you mean the Kephess one? there's a small chance for it to drop in SM/HM, but i believe it's guaranteed for NiM. it's dropped every time we cleared NiM anyways.

you mean the Kephess one? there's a small chance for it to drop in SM/HM, but i believe it's guaranteed for NiM. it's dropped every time we cleared NiM anyways.

I've run the NiM like a bazillion times and never seen it dropped. I only run NiM so was wondering if it was a lower level.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.